inviting you to held a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Bi-monthly meeting
Time: Jan 13, 2021 07:30 PM London
Notes for 13.1.21 meeting ((here)) - (minutes ((here)))
Join Zoom Meeting ((here))
All with an interest in public and sustabinable transport in and near Melksham area welcome to join in.
Although there's a great deal we cannot do at the moment, there are also windows of opportunity. On the agenda - train and bus services during lockdown and beyond, station facilities, promoting public transport travel in and out of Melksham, Bypass, housing and neighbourhood planning.
1. Welcome & Apologies
Minutes & Matters Arising
2. Melksham Hub and TransWilts update
3. Service and station update
How it's been going
4. Financial and organsational
5. Diary 2021 including
Volunteering at the station
Marketing and promotion
6. Bus report
7. Web Site and social media
8. Melksham Bypass and other town development
9. Any other Business
10. Date of next meeting
|13 January 2021||-||-|
|18 November 2020||16 September 2020||22 January 2020|
|27 November 2019||16 October 2019||24 July 2019|
|22 May 2019||22 May 2019 AGM||20 March 2019||23 January 2019|
|28 November 2018||4 July 2018||25 April 2018||25 April 2018 AGM|
|28 February 2018||10 January 2018|
|3 December 2017 (newsletter)||29 November 2017||29 September 2017||12 May 2017|
|12 May 2017 AGM||17 February 2017|
News and Upcoming ....
download printable timetable to May 2021
Lockdown - Melksham times / mostly correct.
21:36 Saturday Swindon-Westbury not running
Some connections thinned out
Notes for 13.1.21 ((here)), minutes ((here))
Next MRUG meeting - 17 March 2021.
Input to bypass consultation - ((here))
|4 Sept 20 / Car park - pay cash or phone in to RingGo 0203 046 0060 / location code 21575. ((details))|
* You can't do that with OHLE!
* Pictures of first and last journeys of GWR bus in Weymouth
* Top ten worst places to live in England - comes to GWR land this year!
* No services between Taunton and Exeter 27/2/21- WW2 bomb
* Finding resources from (or mirrored on) the Coffee Shop
* TransWilts CIC. Annual Members and Stakeholders Meeting. Thurs 3rd June 2021.
* Signalling the Reading to Basingstoke Line?