The Melksham Rail User Group supports the promotion of our public transport facilities in the town, and their further development. Please follow links on the top of this page for lots more information including timetables and fares, and please come along to our next meeting too.
1.7.20 News on the Melksham Hub
1.7.20 New Melksham Hub site
*New* 31.5.2020 Around Melksham Quiz
*New* June 20 Newsletter - ((here))
Current timetables - for June 2020
See Coronavirus page for advice
See Timetable page for current timetables.
Updated 12.6.2020 (Faresaver services from 15.6.2020)
News and Upcoming ....
Next meeting - online, 8th July 2020
... but please get in touch before if you wish!
Melksham Public Transport - Coronavirus
* June 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* May 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* April 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* Train/bus times/advise - ((here))
* Any questions - please ask
2019/20 Annual Report (28.4.2020)
Knorr Bremse press release (27.4.2020)
Emergency contacts • Bus updates • Resources
35 Years Young - 13th May 2020
Online celebration - details
Picture are online ((here))
Passenger number predictions
How many passengers will be using Melksham Station in 2026 and in 2036? Neighbourhood plan input. See ((here)) for the web page or ((here)) for a printable version. Written 24.2.2020
Report on 2019 and plans for 2020 - Pick up a copy of our report at area board or council meetings or email to ask for a printed copy. Also available for download here
* Public Transport users - please be patient for another week or two.
* Priorities to guide future design, development and procurement of stations
* Exeter Airport - Sat 04/07 Resumption Of Commercial Flights (COVID-19)
* End of the Monday-Friday commute? Transport watchdog calls for urgent rail fares
* E-scooter trials - but rental only. What do members think?
* Office of Rail and Road on Network Rail, 2019 - 2020 financial year
* TransWilts leases Wiltshire Council land at Melksham Station for Melksham Hub