The Melksham Rail User Group supports the promotion of our public transport facilities in the town, and their further development. Please follow links on the top of this page for lots more information including timetables and fares, and please come along to our next meeting too.
Current timetables and advice
Bus and Train Timetables - August 2020
Covid Travel advice - August 2020
News and Upcoming ....
28.7.20 Car parking changes - ((here))
August 2020 newletter ((here))
Next physical meeting if we can - 16.9.2020
(online too, that is for certain)
but please get in touch before if you wish!
Melksham Public Transport - Newsletters
* August 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* July 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* June 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* May 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* April 20 Newsletter - ((here))
2019/20 Annual Report (28.4.2020)
Knorr Bremse press release (27.4.2020)
Bus updates • Resources
35 Years Young - 13th May 2020
Online celebration - details
Picture are online ((here))
Passenger number predictions
How many passengers will be using Melksham Station in 2026 and in 2036? Neighbourhood plan input. See ((here)) for the web page or ((here)) for a printable version. Written 24.2.2020
Report on 2019 and plans for 2020 - Pick up a copy of our report at area board or council meetings or email to ask for a printed copy. Also available for download here
* 11th August 2020 - Coffee Shop Tuesday Club
* Strengthening to Weymouth
* One in five Brits say they would consider [rail] commuting by bike, finds survey
* Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea
* Where was Bmblbzz buzzing around on Sunday?
* 4th August 2020, 16:00, Tuesday Club
* All towns are equal, but some are more equal than others