Supporting the use and growth of local and regional passenger train services on the Swindon to Westbury line via Chippenham, Melksham and Trowbridge, with service on to Dilton Marsh, Warminster and Salisbury.
MRUG has evolved to the Melksham TRANSPORT User Group (MTUG) - still very much your rail group but adding in bus and other sustainable transport to our portfolio
Train timetables - 12th December 2021 to 14th May 2022
Towards the South Coast
News and Upcoming ....
Trains now (updated 12 Dec 21)
Next MTUG meeting - 16th February 2022.
Zoom link for [to be added]: ((here))
Meeting Minutes from 10 November 2021 - ((here))
|Car park - pay cash or phone in to RingGo 0203 046 0060 / location code 21575. ((details))|
* Cross Country - new through journeys from Bristol - Jan 2022
* New transport blueprint unveiled for Scotland
* OTD - 21st January (2011) - Go-Co or Go-Op hits the radar
* Expert Advisory Panel appointed to oversee transition to GBR
* OTD - 20th January (1857) - Passenger trains to Weymouth
* GBRTT - CfE - Section 6 - Delivering environmental sustainability
* GBRTT - CfE - Section 5 - Levelling up and connectivity